Ways we Can Help
We understand that all the steps, pieces, and decisions needed to put together a high-quality cable railing system can make the process seem a bit daunting, especially if you don’t know where to start. Here at CRD, we work with our customers personally, guiding them through the ordering and assembly processes to ensure the best end product possible. This policy sets us apart from other suppliers, who are typically less involved with their customers. We are available to help you design a railing project, select the best materials, or put it all together like a pro. Just give us a call or send us a sketch!
If you’d rather research cable railing systems yourself, we have a number of useful pages that will aid you in your process. Take a look!
Estimation and Ordering Assistance
- Estimate Request Form – Provide the details of your railing plan, such as top rail height, frame material, and preferred mounting method, and SC&R will offer you a quote for potential costs.
- Estimator Tool – Work through each aspect of a CableView railing system and make selections according to your budget.
- Forms – Use these worksheets to provide CRD with the details needed to design your railing.
Assembly Information and Assistance
- Measuring Tips – Find advice for making the most accurate measurements before cutting cable or ordering professionally swaged cable assemblies.
- Hole Drilling Guidelines – Use this form to ensure that holes are drilled large enough to accommodate cables and fittings, yet small enough retain the strength and integrity of the posts.
- Assembly Instructions – CRD provides a step-by-step guide to installing each style of framework and completing cable assemblies with every end fitting we offer.
- Spec Sheets – These images explain the specifications of our railing systems.
- Cable Cleaning Maintenance – This page provides suggested procedures for cleaning and maintaining Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Cables, to help our customers get the most out of their cable infill for as long as possible.
- Aluminum – Information on our aluminum products and options.
- Stainless Steel Round – Learn more about our round stainless steel posts and top rails.
- Stainless Steel Square – Find information about our square stainless steel top rails.
- Ipe Wood – Read about this beautiful and durable Brazilian Hardwood rail and post option
- Cable and Fittings – Read about our Marine Grade stainless steel cable and cable end fittings.
- Tools & Services – Check out what other tools and services we offer.
- Galleries – Browse through completed projects to see our products in action. Also available on our Google+ Page.
- Cable Deck Railing Ideas – This page discusses some of the potential applications of cable railing.
- Blog – In addition to product information, our blog also focuses on project inspiration, design comparison, and railing application ideas. Have a question or topic in mind that you don’t see discussed in our blog? Contact us with your questions and suggestions!